Sherwood Police Communications
The Communications Branch consists of twelve personnel. This Branch is responsible for the operation of the Communications Center, Booking Center, and the Holding Facility.
What to do in case of an emergency
- Dial 911
- Tell the dispatcher your address.
Tell the dispatcher what is wrong.
If there is criminal activity try to get the following information:
- Description of the person
- License Plate Number
- Direction of travel
- Any other pertinent information
In case of a fire
- Leave the residence and call from a neighbor's house
If the call is medical in nature
- Tell the dispatcher what is wrong
- If there is criminal activity try to get the following information:
- If your street number is not visible give a description of your house and turn on the porch light